At Paramount Real Estate Services, we are taking drastic measures to protect our clients and the public during this time while still working hard to service our community. Here are our policies that we have put in place to ensure minimizing the risk of infection or transmitting any virus.
1) Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds thoroughly throughout each day.
2) Don’t touch your face.
3) Cough & Sneeze into your elbow.
4) Always stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
5) If you feel sick or show any symptoms, do not meet with people or show property. Stay home.
6) Wear masks when meeting with people.
7) Don’t come into the office unless you need to.
8) Follow other CDC and OHA guidelines.
Meetings & Consultations:
1) Video, phone and social media are acceptable and only meet when absolutely necessary.
2) Ensure privacy and confidentiality.
1) Ask if Face Time, Zoom, Skype, other apps, or video conferencing & pictures will suffice for your clients to give them enough information to view properties without being present. With permission from the seller and the listing agent, visit the property by taking precautionary steps to protect the premises. Preview properties beforehand, if possible, to make sure it is a good candidate for your buyers.
2) Only show property to people who really are qualified and ready to purchase a property.
3) Always make sure the listing agent/company and sellers give permission to show their property & follow their showing procedures.
4) Wash hands before entering someone’s home. Bring hand sanitizer for you and your clients.
5) Clients are not to touch anything without first sanitizing hands and wearing nitrile or latex protective gloves.
6) Qualify buyers for your listings and make sure your sellers feel comfortable with buyers showing their homes. Follow showing procedures.
7) Provide hand sanitizer and post guidelines on your listings for agents and their buyers.
8) Move quickly and don’t linger inside any property.
We are so excited to be coming on to our 10 year anniversary here at Paramount Real Estate Services! We dug through the archives to find this gem back in 2009!
The new Paramount App is, in our opinion, the best Real Estate App for our Willamette Valley for a few reasons.
Download our Paramount App from your App Store or from these direct links:
Existing Home Sales for the nation rose substantially for 2013 giving us the highest numbers that we’ve seen for 7 years. This is encouraging to say the least, however, many factors still plague our country and the health of our economic recovery. The United States needs to see more than the 70,000-200,000 private jobs created each month for us to have a strong economic recovery. It is understood that the national unemployment rate dipped below 7%, but let’s be honest here. Many people have left the workforce causing this number to look more attractive than it really is. Many more people need to get back to work and be able to make attractive wages before our economy is not struggling on life support.
Regardless of how our overall economy is, people still need to find homes to live in. We have witnessed the largest economic correction that the US has had in decades and people still find ways to buy their own home. This is the resilience and creativity of the American people, which is what should be celebrated. People are doing what they can to scratch and crawl their way to lending approval because they know the importance of owning their own home. Taking advantage of the amazingly low interest rates is a strong motivator as well. Allowing interest rates to rise before locking in that rate will cost a home buyer thousands of dollars over the term of their loan or the time they own the home. As interest rates continue to rise through 2014, the buyers who are able to purchase now will be the ones creating more of their own wealth over time. http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Paramount Real Estate Services gives back to the Salem Community. Each month, the Brokers strive to help someone in need with cleaning, repairing, organizing, yard work, or anything that we can get our hands on that does not require specialty work. We are not contractors, but we do have a desire to help. People can be nominated by email at Service@ParamountOregon.com. Their situation and what they need is to be described. #ParamountServes
Join us at Paramount Real Estate Services!
We are ready to grow and would love to talk to you!
It is our goal that our Brokers are very Successful.
Call us today to see if Paramount Real Estate Services is a good fit for you!
SPORTSMANS LOG HOME PARADISE! Parklike setting across the road from the little North Fork River. Seasonal creek and pond, sm. barn, fenced pasture, sm. orchard, and shed. This beautiful log home is very well kept with A/C, open kitchen to dining area, LR w/ wood stove and lg windows throughout letting in plenty of light. Lower level can be huge master suite w/ beautifully updated bath, living area, library, walk in closet, exercise area and private office. Solid cedar logs refinished and sealed.
SPORTSMANS PARADISE! On the way to the Cascade Mountains, Hoodoo Ski Resort, Elkhorn Golf Course, Detroit Lake, and Central Oregon. This Beautiful Log Home sits on a parklike setting of over 4 acres across the road from the little North Fork River of the Santiam River! Seasonal creek and pond, small barn, fenced pasture, small orchard, and shed. This home is very well kept with A/C, open kitchen to dining area, Living Room with wood stove and large windows throughout letting in plenty of light. Lower level can be huge master suite with beautifully updated bathroom, living area, library, walk in closet, exercise area and private office. Solid cedar logs refinished and sealed. Enjoy fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing and all other outdoor activities near your own Log Home! Visit our Virtual Tour here: https://sites.google.com/site/25758taylorparkrd/
Ray Beaty, Principal Broker
Ray Beaty has 16 years experience as a Real Estate Broker in Salem Oregon. Ray received his Principal Broker’s License in 2006 and continues to challenge himself to bring the highest levels of education for his clients. Ray’s goal is to always “be better than the agent on the other side”. His acute attention to detail and determination to make sure to protect his clients assures that his goals are met.
Ray has a beautiful family with his wife of 31 years, Sherri. They have 4 children that continue to shine as great examples. Daniel serves as the oldest and is married to Mandy. They recently were blessed with their first baby, Hadley Hope. Dallas is their middle son and is married to Jamie. Bryan is the youngest son, and recently married Lindsay. After 3 tough boys, the Beaty’s were finally blessed with a beautiful daughter, Elizabeth. Elizabeth played college softball and is finishing out her degree in Nursing.
Ray serves as Vice Chair on the Board of Education at Chemeketa Community College and is highly involved in this community and his church. Ray values the relationships that he establishes through representation in Real Estate. He treats every client like they are a part of his family, knowing that God has put him in this position to help people. Ray’s clients and customers keep coming back to him because he makes sure to protect their interests with a fiducial responsibility, and gives them an amazing Real Estate experience. If you are looking for an agent to listen to you, protect you, and find a solution to your Real Estate challenges; give Ray a call. Paramount Real Estate Services is so excited to have Ray on board!
6+ Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
5943 Square Ft
Listing # 652659