At Paramount Real Estate Services, we are taking drastic measures to protect our clients and the public during this time while still working hard to service our community. Here are our policies that we have put in place to ensure minimizing the risk of infection or transmitting any virus.
1) Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds thoroughly throughout each day.
2) Don’t touch your face.
3) Cough & Sneeze into your elbow.
4) Always stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
5) If you feel sick or show any symptoms, do not meet with people or show property. Stay home.
6) Wear masks when meeting with people.
7) Don’t come into the office unless you need to.
8) Follow other CDC and OHA guidelines.
Meetings & Consultations:
1) Video, phone and social media are acceptable and only meet when absolutely necessary.
2) Ensure privacy and confidentiality.
1) Ask if Face Time, Zoom, Skype, other apps, or video conferencing & pictures will suffice for your clients to give them enough information to view properties without being present. With permission from the seller and the listing agent, visit the property by taking precautionary steps to protect the premises. Preview properties beforehand, if possible, to make sure it is a good candidate for your buyers.
2) Only show property to people who really are qualified and ready to purchase a property.
3) Always make sure the listing agent/company and sellers give permission to show their property & follow their showing procedures.
4) Wash hands before entering someone’s home. Bring hand sanitizer for you and your clients.
5) Clients are not to touch anything without first sanitizing hands and wearing nitrile or latex protective gloves.
6) Qualify buyers for your listings and make sure your sellers feel comfortable with buyers showing their homes. Follow showing procedures.
7) Provide hand sanitizer and post guidelines on your listings for agents and their buyers.
8) Move quickly and don’t linger inside any property.